Self Employed

We provide a wide range of professional services to meet your needs. We promise to provide every service with a smile and to your highest level of satisfaction. 

Are you self employed and are looking for someone to help you keep on top of your financial responsibilities and free up some of your time to let you run your business?

If you need a Finance Business Partner - you have come to the right place.


Want us to register your Self-Employment? E-mail us and leave the rest to us.

Self Employed

Are you looking for an accountant who specialises in self employed accounts? You are at the right place.

Are you looking for an accountant for your self employment income?

Unsure about the financial deadlines and submissions you need to make?

Not sure about the Tax and National Insurance payments for self employed?

Want to maximise use of your tax allowances?

Not sure how to register as self employed?

Do you need to register for a Unique Tax Reference (UTR) number?

Are you employed and also run a self employed business on the side and need someone to help you complete your accounts?

Do you just want someone to help you keep on top of your financial responsibilities so you can run your business?

Not sure where to start when it comes to accounts?

Need someone to prepare your Financial Accounts?

Need to submit your Self Assessment Tax return?

Not sure what you can claim for on your Accounts?

We offer a wide range of services to meet every type of need.

Accounting for the self employed made easy with our easy to follow upload files.


Choose from one of our monthly packages below, or call us for a one-off quote for your work.


Give us a call to see how we can help your business grow.



Not sure of some of the differences between Self Employment and Limited Company?


Here are a few.


Legal Difference

Running a self employment business means there is no legal difference between you as an individual and your business.


So in short, you are the business.


This can have big consequences if you business goes under.


Preparing Accounts

This means that when you prepare accounts for your self employment / sole trader business, then the expenses you include must be wholly and exclusively for the business.


So this means, if you buy items that have personal use, then the personal use element of the items must be removed before including the expense in the accounts.


Also note that drawings taken from the business are not expenses, so therefore they aren't included when calculating your taxable profits.


Sounds confusing, give us a call to see how we can help.


Disclaimer: The notes here are for general guidance only and is no substitute for taking professional advice related to your own circumstances.


Sounds interesting?


Are you considering becoming self-employed?


Have any questions about it?


Not sure how it will impact your tax status?


Give us a call to see how we can help.


Basics of Self Employment

Remember the basic, to become self-employed, you need to notify HMRC and they will issue you a Unique Tax Reference (UTR) number.



Self Assessment Registration

Do you want us to register you for self-assessment? Why not fill in the form below and let us do the hard work for you.